5549 32nd Ave South Minneapolis, MN 55417
Executive Interactive Producer, Carmichael Lynch – June 2013 – present
Technical Director, Fallon – March 2009 – June 2013
- Deliver complex ‘end to end’ solutions for Fallon’s non-traditional digital ideas.
- Oversee technical production, which covers the project lifecycle from agency or client, to systems analysis, specification, build, testing, tracking and rollout of professional online advertising.
- Collaborate with creative members and provide technical expertise to help extend creative ideas into digital media.
- Manage and maintain vendor relationships.
Business Consultant, Fallon – October 2008 – March 2009
- Transitioned management of IT services to parent company’s shared services center.
- Worked on strategic technology projects and reported directly to Fallon leadership team.
- Technical project management on new business, work flow initiatives and business driving tools.
Director of IT, Fallon – March 1997 – October 2008
- Managed staff that designed, implemented and serviced all IT infrastructure and end-user services, this included networking, servers, application services, desktop computers, audiovisual services and telecommunications.
- Led and planned the execution of over a dozen office openings and moves across Fallon’s network, including two headquarters relocations. Managed budgets, planned data centers and audiovisual build out.
- Oversaw all global IT services. Locations include Minneapolis, New York, Santa Monica, Miami, Chicago, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Sao Paulo and London.
- IT services included purchasing, maintenance and support of all hardware and software for global staff that peaked at 700 users.
ADC Telecommunications – 1994 – 1997
- Helpdesk. Provided telephone support for global network of end users.
- End-user Support. Provided hands on technical support for seven locations in Minnesota.
- Technology Manager. Managed large technology implementation and deployment projects.
College of St. Thomas – 1988 – 1992
Studio Arts, Education
Technology, Creativity, Problem Solving, Marketing, Branding, Strategy, Research, Project Management, Budget Management, Staff Management, Analytics.